Saturday, January 17, 2009

Settle your differences

I know everyone has been in an argument over their beliefs with someone. For some people, including myself, I have a hard time accepting other people beliefs or opinions sometimes over certain things.

Recently I got into this bitter argument with one of my friends over whether God existed or not. I know that I wouldn't be on earth, or even born if god didn't exist. God is my best friend and I love him like he's my brother. My friend on the other hand, believes that a spirit created everything. The point of what I'm gonna say is very serious, and it affects everyone's friendships every day.

We need to try to settle our differences when it comes to our opinion. It not good to hold a grudge against someone, because you told like their opinion or what they believe. Think about his, if people didn't have different opinions, then we wouldn't even have elections. I know it can be hard, but try to respect others opinions.

I regret being rude to my friend and his views, but no one is perfect, so I will learn from the past and not repeat it in the future. I am also glad that we have stayed friends, and have since settled our differences.

Lets try to make the world a better place by settling our differences, and bringing piece to your relationships with others

2 comments: