Thursday, January 22, 2009

Interesting Bible verse

“[Ask, Seek, Knock] "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.”- Matthew 7:7-8

I stumbled upon this bible verse while i was looking for something else. It amazing what God throws at us sometimes.

This verse means a lot to me and my life. To me, this verse is telling me that if you ask, you will be given for the thing you asked for most of the time. If you take the time to seek what you are looking for, you will find it. The word knock in this verse, means that if you ask God for opportunities to do something, he will give you opportunities. Just remember though, to make the most out of every opportunity, because it might be once in a lifetime opportunity.

Just remember to ask, seek and knock for opportunities in your life, and you will be given god given opportunities.

2 comments:

  1. I think that we recieve whatever we ask for everytime if we are asking in the name of Jesus and for the Glory of God. If our prayers do not get answered with a Yes, then God is telling us this is not for my Glory right now. How often do we pray for own comfort? how often do we pray for God's Kingdom to come?

    ReplyDelete